Membership is open to any individual who is fourteen years of age or older and meets one of the following requirements:
- You were born in a Scandinavian country.
- You are of Scandinavian ancestry.
- You are the spouse of an active Vasa member.
- You are a non-Scandinavian widow or widower of a Vasa member.
- You are not of Scandinavian ancestry, but are committed to the promotion and advancement of Swedish and Scandinavian heritage and culture.
For further information about Drott Lodge please click on our membership brochures below. To view and complete the membership application click here. Completed applications can be mailed to our Financial & Membership Secretary, Mrs. Carol Whitely, 4600 Connecticut Ave., NW #819, Washington, D.C. 20008-5707, or can be brought to our next regular business meeting (See our Calendar for schedule). If you have any questions about Membership contact us through the form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – please included “membership” in your subject heading.